You can easily upload the template files to your hosting space via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or using a cPanel file manager.
How To Upload Files Via FTP?
1. Unzip the zip files with WinZip or any zip extractor.
2. Open the XHTML or responsive HTML folder
3. Install and open FileZilla (if you don’t have it installed already).
4. Go to the File menu and select Site Manager.
5. Click New Site.
6. Give the New Site a name – such as “yourdomain.com Hosting” (make sure you replace yourdomain.com with your domain name!)
7. Now you will fill out the Host field (typically yourdomain.com), set the port to 21, set Logon Type to normal, then enter your FTP login credentials
8. Click Connect.
Filezilla should then confirm in its log that you’re connected, and you will now see a new setup for the application.
On the left side of the window, you will see files and folders from your local computer, and on the right-hand side, you need to upload your files. You can select the files from the right side, drag and upload them.
Please be aware that the files for your website are uploaded into the /public_html or /www folder; those are the primary folder for your website to function from.
9. Upload the files inside the XHTML folder to your domain root or subfolder where you want to use them.